Pages

Who and What We Are

Xerography Debt is a review zine for zine readers by zine writers (and readers). It is a hybrid of review zine and personal zine (the ancestor to many blogs). The paper version has been around since 1999. This blog thing is are attempt to bridge the gap between Web 2.0 and Paper 1.0. Print is not dead, but it is becoming more pixelated.

Friday, April 21, 2017

CRONES

review from Anne: CRONES


CRONES was made for GirlFrenzy to CroneFrenzy Supernormal 2016.
rachaelhouse@me.com
http://rachaelhouse.com/index.php

So, this is a tiny little minizine (1/8 size, so 2.75 x 4 inches) and it's awesome. This appeared along with a black rubber bracelet stamped with silver that says FEMINISTS COME IN WAVES  (brilliant, btw) in my pack of zines and I have no idea how much it costs or how you can get one, but I love it. It unfolds out to include drawn portraits of many important crones (there's a short poem explaining a little as the first page), including Jayne Country, Yoko Ono, Maya Angelou, Vi Subversa, and many, many others. It's lovely and I'm so glad it was part of my review packet -- I'd email Rachael House and ask for details to see how you can get one as well. Well worth tracking down.

No comments: